Fixed Bugs
1.We added support for executing a stored procedure with parameters for SQL data sources.
2.We fixed a problem related to exporting a report to PDF, in cases where icons are used in the "Chart" component.
3.We fixed a problem related to the "Save As" menu when saving a report to Stimulsoft Cloud.
4.We fixed a bug related to displaying a message about incorrect values in the "Globalization Strings" editor.
5.We fixed an issue related to highlighting the value in the "Name" property of the report template page.
6.We fixed problems related to displaying "Compress To Archive" and "Multiple Files" options in image export settings.
7.We fixed a problem related to the rendering of series labels for the "Sunburst" chart.
8.We fixed a problem related to processing of the "Series Labels" property when loading a report in the designer.
9.We fixed a bug in the Node data adapter that was related to the definition of data types.
10.We fixed a problem related to duplication of data sources when creating a report or dashboard using demo data.
11.We fixed a bug related to displaying icons in the "Options" menu in the report designer.
12.We fixed a problem related to displaying icons for different scale values in JS components. .
13.We fixed a bug related to displaying messages in the "Report Checker" tool.
14.We fixed errors related to applying formatting using Blockly in component events and processing the data of this component.


By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Cookies store useful information on your computer to help us improve efficiency and usability. For more information, please read the privacy policy and cookie policy.