Fixed Bugs
1.We fixed some errors when exporting a report to HTML.
2.We fixed a bug related to searching in the list of variable values.
3.We fixed some errors related to the use of dependent variables in the web viewer.
4.We fixed the error when rendering a report related to the processing of the StrToDateTime function.
5.We fixed a problem related to processing the "Excel value" property of a text component in reports.
6.We fixed a bug related to the calculation of the result in the Avg() function.

By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Cookies store useful information on your computer to help us improve efficiency and usability. For more information, please read the privacy policy and cookie policy.